Gateway teachers believe in the potential of all students. They are committed to their students, to their own learning and reflection, and to social change. If you are seeking an inclusive environment that helps all students acquire the skills, habits, and knowledge required for success in college and beyond, we would like the opportunity to get to know you.
Our Teachers Make Our School
Gateway teachers are powerful role models and mentors who work together to ensure students discover their strengths and thrive.
Benefits of Working at Gateway
At Gateway we understand that our teachers are our biggest asset, so that's why we provide our teachers with many great opportunities and benefits.
- We offer a signing bonus, competitive compensation packages and benefits, student loan repayment support, paid planning time, and funding for professional development opportunities.
- We support faculty growth through coaching, professional development, and leadership opportunities.
- We prioritize professional development by building it into our academic calendar and weekly schedule.
- We systematically create opportunities for teacher collaboration and leadership.
- We keep class sizes small to maximize the opportunity for personalized learning.
Succeeding One Student at a Time
Our teachers respect and celebrate differences, emphasizing equitable outcomes while preparing students for college.
- Our small communities allow teachers to support students individually to achieve at high levels.
- Our teachers engage students in relevant, rigorous, dynamic curriculum.
- Our teachers tailor the curriculum to a range of learning styles and skill levels.
- Our teachers serve our diverse student population.
- Our teachers embody our values.