Gateway teachers are powerful role models and mentors who work together to ensure students discover their strengths and thrive. Join us in making a difference!
Benefits of Working at Gateway
At Gateway we understand that our teachers are our biggest asset, so that's why we provide our teachers with many great opportunities and benefits.
- We offer a signing bonus, competitive compensation packages and benefits, student loan repayment support, paid planning time, and funding for professional development opportunities. Learn more about our compensation model.
- We support faculty growth through coaching, professional development, and leadership opportunities.
- We prioritize professional development by building it into our academic calendar and weekly schedule.
- We systematically create opportunities for teacher collaboration and leadership.
- We keep class sizes small to maximize the opportunity for personalized learning.
Succeeding One Student at a Time
Our teachers respect and celebrate differences, emphasizing equitable outcomes while preparing students for college.
- Our small communities allow teachers to support students individually to achieve at high levels.
- Our teachers engage students in relevant, rigorous, dynamic curriculum.
- Our teachers tailor the curriculum to a range of learning styles and skill levels.
- Our teachers serve our diverse student population.
- Our teachers embody our values.
Gateway Teacher and Staff Stats
- 87% retention reate
- 25:2 student to teacher ratio
- 30% or our teachers identify as persons of color
- 75% of our faculty have been teaching for 5+ years
- 88% of our teachers have advanced degrees
- 170 hours of professional development completed annually per teacher
- 4 Hollyhock Fellows
- 4 of our teachers are Gateway High School alumni
Please Introduce Yourself
We are always excited to get to know qualified candidates who are passionate about our mission. If you believe that you would be a perfect fit for our community but there are no available positions that match your skills, we still want to hear from you!
You may submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references to Gateway Public Schools, Gateway High School, or Gateway Middle School and we'll be happy to consider you for any appropriate future positions.