Gateway Public Schools, an innovative public charter school organization in San Francisco, is hiring for the temporary, part-time position of Data and Reporting Coordinator.
Description of Role:
This is a .50 FTE site based role. This position must be on site 20 hours per week, however there can be some flexibility in the structure of the schedule, and there could be opportunities for additional hours. The duration of this job is November 29, 2021 through May 15, 2022.
The Data and Reporting Coordinator (DRC) is a key position that serves as a hub of data and information across the organization. They will utilize multiple data systems for data input, management and reporting. They will be responsible for three primary functions. 1) Recording and reporting on school attendance, 2) processing various internal and external data reporting requirements, and 3) maintaining and reporting of student records.
Attendance Recording and Reporting
- Monthly attendance reports
- Weekly attendance updates for school leaders
- Weekly attendance verification and reporting for GHS
- Assistance with adoc attendance data requests
Data Reporting and Configuration
- Roster updates for multiple systems
- Fulfilling data reporting requests for various employees
Transcripts and Student Records
- Fulfilling student information and records requests
- Researching student records for missing information
- Commitment to Gateway's mission is essential, including a desire to work with a diverse community
- Proficiency in GoogleSuite applications
- Experience using different types of data and reporting systems
- Experience using student information systems and/or PowerSchool preferred but not required
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and students
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software or data systems
- BIPOC candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
COMPENSATION: This position will be for at least 20 hours per week from November 29, 2021 through May 15, 2022 (5.5 months). The hourly rate will be between $30.00 and $40.00, depending on a candidate’s experience and expertise.
To Apply: Please e-mail or send the following:
- Your resume and a cover letter
- Three letters of recommendation and/or three professional references with contact information.
* Please note that part of the interview process will also include a screening assessment of tech skills.
Gateway Public Schools
Attn: Hiring Manager
1430 Scott Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Gateway Public Schools supports and challenges all students to discover their unique potential, actively participate in their community, and develop skills and habits to achieve excellence in high school and college.
For more information about Gateway Public Schools, please visit our website at www.gatewaypublicschools.org